I forget sometimes that I am old. I always think that my mother is old, not me. And no I am not really, really old but I am not even in my thirties or forties anymore. Ahhhh to be young again. One thing I have noticed is that even though Ty has slowed down and isn't acting like a teenager, we still have the best sex. And yes, toys are used and there are some positions that I can't get into anymore. But the love and attention to detail that only an experienced man can offer, oh my! Then add the side of a little spanking (or major spanking) and it is just the best.







I can't argue with this! You are correct. The only thing I'll complain about older men is that truly they keep looking better and better. You can't always say the same for women, Jennifer Aniston aside.
ReplyDeleteAnd yet they still love us unconditionally, like love is blind or something like that.
DeleteAbsolutely 100% true!, Blondie ... we too have waaay better sex now that we ever did when we were younger, in spite of the sexual health issues Frank has had. He is a thoughtful, wonderful lover who always puts my needs first. And he's still pretty easy on the eyes :>)) ... nj ... xx
ReplyDeleteWe are so lucky to have found such great men. I always appreciate Ty for taking such good care of me.
DeleteNeed a bucket of ice water after these pics, Blondie! Laughing! I agree that the sex here has gotten even hotter as we age....... woo! hoo! Hugs! Windy
ReplyDeleteYou should see some of my old posts. I always like to walk the line with my pictures, get our heartbeats up.
DeleteYummy pics Blondie, I'm drawling lol. I'm certainly not complaining about the sex here either :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Glad you like the pictures. Older men are hot especially when they are yours.
Deletehi Blondie, well as my hubby is 66 today. I have to agree!!
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
Happy Birthday!!! I hope that you all did something fun. Glad to hear that 66 is still young too.
Deletevery fun post. Hugs! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Terps, thought I would spice things up a little.
DeleteGreat pix and you're right men do get better looking with age while we just seem to get old. It is just not fair.
ReplyDeleteIt's too bad that women have the old age stigma and men don't. I bet Ray thinks you are just as beautiful as the day you wed. I a glad that you like the pictures, they remind me of some of your books' characters.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAin't it the truth?!?! There's something to be said for experience. ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely something good comes from experience.
DeleteI have one .... I wonder if a pair would be better. It would be honey dew heaven.
ReplyDeleteI guess two could be better but I don't know. Honeydew heaven sounds good.
DeleteBlondie,
ReplyDeleteI am very tardy. Sorry! I love this post and agree that men do get better as they age. And so do we.
Meredith
Better with age - Yes... As we get older, we (men) know slower means longer and it also makes we are more precise. Being more precise means we have more energy to concentrate on our spouse sensitive spots. We (men) also learned the importance of foreplay..... Over the years because of age, injuries and sickness, some of my spouse most sensitive spots are no longer. But because of foreplay, I have found not only new spots, but found out that some of the old ones are now twice as sensitive than before.... We older men also have learned the better we make love to our spouse, the more we are rewarded for our efforts (no we are not dumb as you ladies think 😉)....But one truth about my spouse and myself is that the longer we have been together, the more our love for each other has grown. And that love has transpired into the best sex ever....🌹
ReplyDeletepeace and love
1ManView