Wednesday, January 16, 2019

P.K.'s Meme


Why not give this meme a try...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
     Well I don't pay the bills but I think that our cell phone bill is way too high.
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
     I can't remember, isn't that terrible.... Ty and I will have to do that soon.
3.  What do you really want to be doing at this time?
    Enjoying our Wednesday date night. Maybe next week.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
    5 and still in college
5.  Why did you choose the shirt you are wearing right now?
     It was clean and warm
6.  Thoughts on gas prices right now?
     Still too high here in California
7.  First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
     Nooooooooooo!
8.  Last thought you have before going to bed?
     Usually worrying about the kids and saying my prayers
9.  Do you miss being a child?
     Not really. I enjoyed growing up and the innocence that there was but I am okay with being an     adult.
10. What errand/chore do you hate doing the most?
      Laundry, folding it and putting it away. And there never seems to be an end to it.
11.  Up early or sleeping in?
     I get up really early with Ty, getting his clothes laid out - that kind of stuff. Then I go back to sleep and pretty much sleep in.
12.  Found love yet?
     Yes, I am lucky in love with my husband of many, many years,
13.  Favorite lunch meat?
     Roast beef
14.  What do you get at Walmart every single time?
     I liked PK's answer but we always get dog food.
15.  Lake or ocean?
     Both are favorites of mine but I would say lake definitely.
16. Is marriage outdated?
     No, I don't think so.. my nephew just got engaged.
17.  Ever crash your vehicle?
     Yes
18.  Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?
     In the car, on the way to the dentist....
19. Somewhere that you've never been but want to go?
     Maine with PK
20.  At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
     Yes, I am done with being a stay at home mom and would like a career, just don't know what yet.
21.  How old are you?
     52
22.  Do you have a go to person?
     Yes
23.  Are you where you want to be in life?
     Not quite, but close.
24.  Growing up, what cartoons did you watch?
     Loony Tunes, Flintstones, Jetsons, 
25.  What about you do you think has changed since you were in high school?
     What hasn't.....hmmm... There is too many things that have changed
26.  Looking back was high school the best years of your life?
     No, not at all. I had a great time in college though.
27.  Are there still times you feel  like a kid?
     No.
28.  Did you have a pager?
     No, I didn't but Ty did.
29.  Was there a hangout spot when you were a teenager?
     Probably but I don't  remember
30.  Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
     Yes. I was a good girl, kind of boring, with a little bit of a wild streak.
31.  Was ther4e a teacher or authority figure that stood out to you?
     No, not that I can think of.
32.  Do you tell stories that start with when I was your age?
     Of course, though the kids have heard most of my stories.







5 comments:

  1. Hi Blondie,

    These are great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers and learning a little more about you )

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Blondie! I enjoyed seeing your sense of humor displayed here in your answers. Love that you want to go to Maine with PK. LOL! I am really glad you've been back in blog land lately! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little meme. Thanks for telling us some interesting things. It always paints a picture of a blogger we have never met.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you are close to where you want to be now - that's a good feeling. You plan the trip to Maine, I'll pack my bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your answers, Blondie. I’m with you on the alarm going off, I’m not a morning person!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete