Sunny's Meme

1. What was the last thing you put into your mouth? Juice and coffee
2. Where was your profile picture taken (FB)? In a coffee shop here in town
3. Worst pain? My fourth baby's delivery. He was 10 1/2 pounds and I missed my epidural. He turns 18 on Saturday, but I still remember.
4. Favorite place I have traveled? Maui
5. How late did you stay up last night? 10:30 ish
6. If you could, would you move? Yes, we need to move somewhere besides here, lots of options just not feasible right now.
7. Favorite toy as a child? My Barbie dolls

8. Favorite T.V. show as a kid? Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons
9. How do you feel right now? Stressed
10. When was the last time you cried? I honestly can't remember
11. Who took your profile picture? My daughter's friend. The picture is of my daughter and myself.
12. Who is the last person you took a picture with? My husband
13. What is your favorite season? Fall
14. If you could have any career, what would you pick? A lawyer15. Do you think relationships are worth it? Yes
16. If you could talk to anyone right now, who would it be? God
17. Are you a good influence? Yes, most of the time.

18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? Love it!
19. You have a remote, what are you watching right now? I actually have the television on a Christmas music channel.
20.Who do you think will play along? Amy
Sunny's Question. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas morning.Abby's Question. Do you have a favorite Christmas decoration? Mine would be the Christmas ornaments from days past.


Wow! Good meme! Enjoyed your answers.
ReplyDelete--Baker
I love decorating the tree. and remembering the memories that go with certain ornaments...hugs abby
ReplyDeleteLoved reading all of your answer except the pineapple on the pizza - sorry to me that is just yuck.
ReplyDeleteWell your number 4 and mine are the same! But I guess you might have already suspected that.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
willie
Aww... too sick to play or think. Ugh. In bed. Reading blogs. Head pounding. Miss you all.
ReplyDeleteAmy
aw hugs Amy
Deletexx
Get well soon Amy!
DeleteHope you feel better soon Amy.
DeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
You picked two of my all time favorite show. I still watch them sometimes in the afternoon. But I'm with Sunny on the pizza!
ReplyDeleteLoved all your answers and really enjoyed watching both those shows.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lindy xx
Hi Blondie, ooh Maui sounds exotic! I had Sindy instead of Barbie, I loved her, maybe she was more English I don't know...I misse dAbby's question. I have a couple of tree baubles that we bought years ago on a trip to Harrods, I love them still.
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
Yay for pineapples on pizza!
ReplyDeleteBlondie, take the pineapple off and I'll share a pizza with you:) Loved reading your answers. Were decorating our tree tonight.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Blondie,
ReplyDeleteLoved your answers. I will try to do this meme once things settle down.
Meredith
Love these memes, learning a bit more about our Blogland friends. Thanks for sharing your answers, Blondie.
ReplyDeleteRosie xx
loved reading your answers...I am going to join in the fun...I always seem to do these so late so I better get going... :-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteHi Blondie, I enjoyed reading your answers to this. I loved my Barbies and Little House too. Happy Birthday to your son!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz