Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Ty's New Target


So, if you are anything like me... well I give Ty plenty of room to spank my bottom. I am not rail thin, there is lots of area . And with some implements, he even has a large target on my back.

And yet there seems to be a need of Ty's to spank the sensitive areas of my body. He is targeting a new area.

Now when Ty uses the paddle, he is really good at hitting exactly where he wants to hit. Yet lately, he is even using those paddles to cause a little sting on the sides of my booty and thighs. He likes having more room, he says laughing.
And then when he gets out the leather, all bets are off. He will aim his crop or cat'o nine in my most sensitive spots -  including between my leags.

Just to clear up something, when Ty is flogging my back, he is always very careful to not hit to wide, too high, or anywhere he shouldn't.

Sympathy anyone? Yes, I am a spanko and I love to be spanked. Even last night, when he was flogging me I was able to , well you know, orgasm... But my poor sensitive spots. Boo hoo. Anyone? Synpathy?







27 comments:

  1. I am sure I left a jar of sympathy lying around here somewhere. Just as soon as I find it I will send you some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please look really hard for that jar, I need all the help I can get.

      Delete
  2. Hummm. No. I really can't find any sympathy here either. It sounds as though you rather enjoy your spankings regardless
    of new unchartered territories are being now utilized. Loved your post Blondie. Always brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even a little sympathy? I do love my spankings and hopefully the sensitive skin will toughen up. Well you just brought a big smile to my face too. Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. I would love to say I have sympathy...really all I have is a bit of envy :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Envy but not sympathy. Hmmmmmm. Did I happen to mention that ii loan Ty out. He loves giving spankings. Lol

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You might think about iit a little longer, Lol

      Delete
  5. I can only send sympathy for the fact that Ty stopped long enough for you to write this post - back over his knee with you! :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish, sometimes, that we could spend more time spanking, darn kids. Over his lap, over the bed,the counter, the table, anywhere would be good

      Delete
  6. No sympathy coming from down under. Love this post and your pictures Blondie.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I will look the other way with the sympathy sine you like ny post. ;-)

      Delete
  7. Sorry Blondie, no sympathy here either. Love the pics, beautiful implements :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little sympathy? Those are our paddles ee sell, the others are ones I like. Hand to paddle to leather to cane is my favorite way

      Delete
  8. Hmmmmm - no sympathy here.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even a little? You would laugh if you saw me jumping around when he smacks one iif the sensitive spots.

      Delete
  9. Sympathy, no way. I see the smile on your face from here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Blondie, uhm nope, more envy!
    love jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't envy the pain to my sensitive spots. It really does smack. But sympathy, maybe a little? Lo

      Delete
  11. I guess if you like it then fine...but personally I HATE it, and as you know Barney own's that exact paddle in the second picture ( gee thanks Ty), and the sides of and my thighs I hate...HATE. I actually am not a fan of having my back hit with the flogger or the crop. Have had other areas done, jury is still out there.

    In the last year Barney has taken to 'cropping' my calf ( not that hard though it feels it) or the bottom of my feet if I bring them up. In an odd twist if he strikes my feet by accident he feels bad! LOL. Maybe I should suggest more areas for Ty?

    Love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is some kind of mistake here, I mean you would never give Ty any suggestions, right. :'( Plus its time for yo and Barney to buy a new paddle. Just send him my way for some good suggestions. Lol

      Delete
  12. Sympathy no, a teeny weeny bit of jealousy and a little intregue - we don't have a flogger, never tried the back as a target!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the flogger. And the more Ty practices, the better he gets. The flogger is sensual

      Delete
  13. Sympathy? Really? *snort* Not hardly! Enjoy! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tremendous post! It was just what the doctor ordered.

    ReplyDelete