So it takes blow jobs to get you to comment, come out of retirement? Good month for Ty, especially since November is No Shave November and I am not a beard person, oh wait - wrong head
You must have a great home, lucky you. Anytime Ty asks he gets so he tells me this is not a special month. Silly man, there are a lot of advantages to having a special month.
Oh my goodness...such lovely pics Blondie. Ya know...I never knew that was one special month...thought it was whenever he wanted one...every day of every month. ;)
I think there is really no special month needed for some men. But it might be good for those who don't ask and get a pleasant surprise. I am like you though
Thanks Blondie no I didn't know it was. Here October is breast cancer month and my eldest D told me it is pregnancy and infant loss month. Good to know it is something more happier than those. Will have to tell and share with Bear Hugs Lindy
October is Breast Cancer month around here but with all the people I know who have been dealing with breast cancer (and other types of cancer), every month should be Breast Cancer Awareness month. I did know about pregnancy and infant loss though. Yet there is something pretty grand about penises and so we tend to celebrate them whenever asked by our loving men. I just have to find out when it is the National CUNNILINGUS Month. Maybe we need two months
You get an entire month? I have to share my Birthday month with Jesus, Ty, and one of my sons. My son actually came home from the hospital on my birthday 16 years ago and I haven't had a birthday celebration since. No party no aging - right? Guess I will forever be 32 HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY MONTH (sticking tongue out at Barney since I think you are right).
I was born on my Mom's birthday and she on her Dad's, would you like me to give you her number so the two of you can commiserate about lack of celebrations directed at you? LMAO
The bigger the better, well anything over 8 inches is just for show. At least I read that somewhere. I think that you surprise DH all of the time. You are a good wife.
October is my favourite month!
ReplyDeleteSo it takes blow jobs to get you to comment, come out of retirement? Good month for Ty, especially since November is No Shave November and I am not a beard person, oh wait - wrong head
DeleteCheck your Facebook friend requests...😊
DeleteThank you for telling us! In our home it's every month.
ReplyDeleteTim
You must have a great home, lucky you. Anytime Ty asks he gets so he tells me this is not a special month. Silly man, there are a lot of advantages to having a special month.
DeleteThat's the Blondie I LOVE! Penis pics- right out of the gate!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe blog was getting a little too vanilla..... I have some posts lined up, so be on the look out....
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...such lovely pics Blondie. Ya know...I never knew that was one special month...thought it was whenever he wanted one...every day of every month. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
I think there is really no special month needed for some men. But it might be good for those who don't ask and get a pleasant surprise. I am like you though
DeleteWow, those are some pics! I thought it was every month too lol
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Maybe it is every month but the pictures are still pretty great
DeleteThanks Blondie no I didn't know it was. Here October is breast cancer month and my eldest D told me it is pregnancy and infant loss month. Good to know it is something more happier than those. Will have to tell and share with Bear
ReplyDeleteHugs Lindy
October is Breast Cancer month around here but with all the people I know who have been dealing with breast cancer (and other types of cancer), every month should be Breast Cancer Awareness month. I did know about pregnancy and infant loss though.
DeleteYet there is something pretty grand about penises and so we tend to celebrate them whenever asked by our loving men.
I just have to find out when it is the National CUNNILINGUS Month. Maybe we need two months
It is my birthday month so I declare it to be whatever I want....Barney of course disagrees.
ReplyDeleteYou get an entire month? I have to share my Birthday month with Jesus, Ty, and one of my sons. My son actually came home from the hospital on my birthday 16 years ago and I haven't had a birthday celebration since. No party no aging - right? Guess I will forever be 32
DeleteHOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY MONTH (sticking tongue out at Barney since I think you are right).
I was born on my Mom's birthday and she on her Dad's, would you like me to give you her number so the two of you can commiserate about lack of celebrations directed at you? LMAO
DeleteWow! I'm really liking this blog, nice pictures!
ReplyDeleteI will make sure to have more awesome pictures
Deletethose are big penis pics lol!
ReplyDeleteBUT I didn't know that! DH is in a for a surprise then!
The bigger the better, well anything over 8 inches is just for show. At least I read that somewhere. I think that you surprise DH all of the time. You are a good wife.
DeleteWell, if everyone celebrates blow jobs every month, maybe there's something you can do to make October special.
ReplyDeleteI will be enjoying one later tonight from my lovely wife.
You must have a happy home too!
Tim