This is my life. Join me as I share a little of this and a little of that. Mostly it's about spankings, friendship, and life.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mmm, very nice! Thank you for the eye candy Blondie :)Hugs Roz
Any time, I love to share eye candy
Just not going to share my eye candy. ;-)
Where is this shower? What's the address? I'll get my GPS and some soap...
Hey, where have you been? The shower, unfortunately is only in my mind. And believe there is no GPS
Nothing better than a HOT , STEAMY shower.......:)hugs abby
Never realized that someday I would find that showers can be so amazing.
okay woman what is going on???? And no I am not complaining about bj's, cute cartoons, Monday Meme's and hot men in the shower, but you and I both KNOW something must be up....spill it!
We will catch up soon. Homework, homework, needing more sleep..... the usual
Ooh...yummy! Wish I had been invited to that shower. ;)Hugs and blessings...Cat
You want to shower with all of us? I am not getting out of this shower till the water is ice cold
Oh nice, very very nice. Thanks.Love,Ronniexx
Anytime, I am always happy to find and share hot steamy shower scenes with absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous men.
Oh very yummy Blondie, you are having a good week!love Jan,xx
It would be a great week if I got to shower with my gorgeous hunk every day. I will just drool over these men till Ty is finally around
Can't say I like any of them :-)Han
Not fair. If I can appreciate the beauty of a woman, well than you can just try to appreciate muscles of these beautiful men. Lol
yes, indeedy!
Is this what you picture when you write your books?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMmm, very nice! Thank you for the eye candy Blondie :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Any time, I love to share eye candy
DeleteMmm, very nice! Thank you for the eye candy Blondie :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Just not going to share my eye candy. ;-)
DeleteWhere is this shower? What's the address? I'll get my GPS and some soap...
ReplyDeleteHey, where have you been? The shower, unfortunately is only in my mind. And believe there is no GPS
DeleteNothing better than a HOT , STEAMY shower.......:)
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Never realized that someday I would find that showers can be so amazing.
Deleteokay woman what is going on???? And no I am not complaining about bj's, cute cartoons, Monday Meme's and hot men in the shower, but you and I both KNOW something must be up....spill it!
ReplyDeleteWe will catch up soon. Homework, homework, needing more sleep..... the usual
DeleteOoh...yummy! Wish I had been invited to that shower. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
You want to shower with all of us? I am not getting out of this shower till the water is ice cold
DeleteOh nice, very very nice. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Anytime, I am always happy to find and share hot steamy shower scenes with absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous men.
DeleteOh very yummy Blondie, you are having a good week!
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
It would be a great week if I got to shower with my gorgeous hunk every day. I will just drool over these men till Ty is finally around
DeleteCan't say I like any of them :-)
ReplyDeleteHan
Not fair. If I can appreciate the beauty of a woman, well than you can just try to appreciate muscles of these beautiful men. Lol
Deleteyes, indeedy!
ReplyDeleteIs this what you picture when you write your books?
Delete