Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It's December - Naughty or Nice

Yes, December is here. And whether it is snowing, raining, or the sun is shining, well it's time to think about Christmas.
                                                                Naughty or Nice, what kind of present are you going to receive this year?

Ty has been in his workshop working hard. He has been busy, busy, busy making paddles for everyone. A paddle in your stocking, under the Christmas tree, or underneath the bed, a paddle is the perfect present for you.





25 comments:

  1. Hi Blondie, I know I shouldn't but I think I prefer naughty presents to nice ones lol
    Bet this time of year is good for Ty's business, a regular Father Christmas!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orders are up this month. There must be either a lot of naughty or a lot of nice little elves out there this year. Hope you get a naughty gift.

      Delete
  2. I like naughty better too, except for chocolate. No wood paddles for me unless they're made of breakable wood. Do you have any of those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about one made of chocolate? Breakable wood might be dangerous. A paddle made out of paper is kind of like a wood paddle though.

      Delete
  3. I hope all those paddles get sold Blondie! As for me - I just need more privacy in my home. ;)
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. Privacy is a great need this time of year. We try to keep the paddles somewhat out of sight from the kids but I am about to use one of them on the kids and it won't be on the bottom but on their head!

      Delete
  4. LOL Blondie...From what I've seen, Ty does beautiful work but until he makes something other than paddles...no thank you! ;) Ooh how about chocolate paddles? :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your idea of chocolate paddles. Maybe next year we can offer a chocolate paddle with every regular paddle purchase. I like that idea. We might even be able to do that on Valentines day. The mind is spinning (no smoke out the ears either)

      Delete
  5. I am definitely going the naughty route...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the naughty route. But I like the good spanking too. Decisions, decisions..... Hope you get what you want under your tree. Or what you want him to have....

      Delete
  6. Naughty is usually the best way to go here this time of year, but of course in a good way. Ummmm, as for paddles, while great for keeping Ty busy this time of year, not sure how I would react to finding one under my tree!!! Wishing you both a wonderful Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding a paddle under the tree would be tough to explain to all the kids. Coal isn't hard to explain when Ty gets it in his stocking. But a paddle?

      Delete
  7. LoL Blondie, I love Cat's chocolate paddle idea :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, the Chocolate paddle is a must, Anyone want to sub-contract that out?

      Delete
  8. Well you know a couple of paddles made their way here after Christmas. I bought Barney an etsy gift card, and made a specific gift certificate on my computer for your store. Together we looked at the new paddles Ty had made since our last purchase. Despite the after affects of the paddles arriving, it was fun shopping together. And Ty's comment to B, " I can make the handle shorter or you could just choke up on the bat" had us in stitches that night!

    Good luck!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Ty is always the (funny) practical guy. Just words of wisdom from the man. Lol I appreciate you two shopping at my store. It is always fun to do anything with you. Well, almost. Don't know about some things just because we haven't tried them yet. Blushing yet?

      Delete
    2. Do I REALLY come across as a blusher? Besides after our wine tours......

      Delete
  9. sadly a paddle would just collect dust around here...but a girl can dream... :-) I vote for naughty AND nice :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Terps, maybe you should demonstrate how the paddle should be used. Wouldn't you like to be the spanker, just once? Lol I hope you get both a naughty and a nice present from Santa this year.

      Delete
  10. Ummm... I've been a little naughty, it's true!!! OK maybe a lot. Ask Rob! ;)

    I can attest to the beauty of Ty's work. I braved the "cheeseboard" and sometimes it is a whole lot of fun! It was a nice paddle to own if you had to pick one and were a bit of a wus. Blondie helped point us to that some time ago and it has gotten some use around our place. Thanks Blondie and Ty! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL , meant to say that it *is* a nice paddle to own...

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I get it. Break my paddles and use them for firewood. Just kidding. Thanks for the Kudos

      Delete
  11. Oh definitely naughty, is there really another way? Umm...my vote is get that leather business going Blondie. We have wood and I don't think I want anymore of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leather is hard to sell because we don't want to sell anything that might not be perfect. I would hate that someone might get hurt because the leather paddle breaks or is isn't sturdy enough. But I haven't given up. This is really falling on me because Ty doesn't have the time to do anything else right now. Maybe over Christmas break, when I am not being a full time taxi driver, I can work on it. You want to be a tester?

      Delete