Friday, December 26, 2014

Did You Get What You Wanted For Christmas?

Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?

 
I did
 
 


18 comments:

  1. Excellent, excellent. I have not, partly because we haven't had Christmas. We're waiting for the boys to come in Jan for our real Christmas. As for the wonderful thing you got, well there are too many people in the house. But I feel the time is coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas PK. Hope that you get all of the wonderful; gifts and great times when you get to celebrate Christmas. I am sure that Nick's hand is twitching

      Delete
  2. I got a chest cold. Does that count? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, doesn't count. Why? Well, you didn't wish for it. I do hope that all of your wishes come true. And I am sure that whether you asked for it or not that there is a spanking in your very near future.....

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Blondie...so happy you got what you wanted. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Cat, it's not quite what I wished for but it counts. Having my kids home and everyone happy and getting along is the best Christmas gift I could wish for and it happened. But since my birthday is so close to Christmas, I guess I can count the spanking also as a birthday present, but I think it was more of a present for Ty, he enjoys the site. Lol

      Delete
  4. Awesome Blondie, lucky you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I guess I am lucky. But with my back out right now, the thought of a spanking makes my muscles spasm. I hope that you had a great Christmas and that there might be a little spanking in the very near future

      Delete
  5. Hi Blondie, I am glad for you, and slightly envious too. Our alone time starts tomorrow so....
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooo, how is your alone time going? Are you getting that holiday spanking? Holidays and alone time don't always go hand in hand around here but every once in awhile we get the house to ourselves. Hope you had some great holiday memories

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Well kind of, there were a lot of gifts that didn't hurt so much. Lol I hope you know that I have enjoyed watching all of your successes this year. Hope that you keep doing what you enjoy and that you two have a lot of more memory making events this year

      Delete
  7. You must have been a good girl! Or...a bad girl?!
    XOXO Pearl

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always good just better at being bad. Or something like that.

      Delete
  8. I'm so jealous! We did have one fairly good "session", but my guy always stops too soon. I should be careful what I wish for, I guess....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be very careful what you wish for and try to be specific too. Lol Ty use to stop too soon too. I would drop hints when he wasn't spanking. it is so hard to say that you need more. He is getting it. But teaching yourself to accept what he thinks is enough is really tough. Sometimes it isn't enough, sometimes you think it is way too much and the rest of the time it just hurts.

      Delete
  9. Lucky girl in my book.... I'm happy for you Blonde,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that you might be more happy for Ty since he gets all of the enjoyment. Lol

      Delete