Happy Birthday, Blondie's Hubby - may you have many more. Does Blondie give you the birthday spanking or does she get yours? Either way - enjoy the day and the year.
Beautiful tribute Blondie. Happy Birthday Blondie's Hubby - may your day be wonderful and may you have many, many more with your lovely wife at your side.
Happy Birthday Mr. B!! Question - since you're both avowed spankos - who gets his birthday spanking? Does the fact that this is his birthday mean you get to follow Rogue and spank your husband?
Seriously, please extend our wishes for a wonderful birthday to him. It was a lovely tribute to the man you love, Blondie!
I'[m sorry I'm late to the party! Happy birthday Blondie's husband, I believe you have received the greatest gift of all already - the love of a wonderful woman :) Hope it was awesome!
Awwww this is so sweeeettt! I like the photo compilation and they seem so romantic! thumbs up to this romantic birthday wishes for husband. Such a nice post!
Happy Birthday, Blondie's Hubby - may you have many more. Does Blondie give you the birthday spanking or does she get yours? Either way - enjoy the day and the year.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Blondie. Would you pass on some birthday wishes from me...Happy Birthday!!! Hope you all have a great day of celebration.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tribute Blondie. Happy Birthday Blondie's Hubby - may your day be wonderful and may you have many, many more with your lovely wife at your side.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
Happy Birthday Mr Blondie.
ReplyDeleteDon't let there be any doubt and give Blondie her much desired birthday spanking.
Have a nice day!
Very nice tribute to your husband Blondie.
ReplyDeleteYour hubby and my father have the same birthday!
Your husband, Mr. BB's father and my sister all share the same birthday.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BLONDIE! Hope you had a wonderful day.
Kiki
Happy Birthday Mr. B!! Question - since you're both avowed spankos - who gets his birthday spanking? Does the fact that this is his birthday mean you get to follow Rogue and spank your husband?
ReplyDeleteSeriously, please extend our wishes for a wonderful birthday to him. It was a lovely tribute to the man you love, Blondie!
Happy Birthday, Blondie's Husband! Wishing you both the best! Take care, SNP
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mr Blondie! I hope you have a wonderful day and celebration.
ReplyDeleteA lovely tribute to your man Blondie.
Happy Birthday to your hubby Blondie. I hope he enjoyed his post...it was wonderful.
ReplyDeleteSorry I am late! Happy B-lated Birthday to your hubby Blondie! Hope the day included much celebrating!
ReplyDeleteThis was so sweet!! Happy Birthday to your Hubby!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday, Blondie's Husband!
ReplyDeleteI love your birthday collage, Blondie. Your love for your husbands seeps off the screen. I hope you had a wonderful celebration together.
{Big hugs!}
Irishey
I'[m sorry I'm late to the party! Happy birthday Blondie's husband, I believe you have received the greatest gift of all already - the love of a wonderful woman :) Hope it was awesome!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet! Happy Birthday Hubby!
ReplyDeleteAwwww this is so sweeeettt!
ReplyDeleteI like the photo compilation and they seem so romantic!
thumbs up to this romantic birthday wishes for husband. Such a nice post!