Alrighty, let's catch up really quick:
I am going to pass my math class, only with a C but I am passing this very difficult class. And it doesn't help that I was going through boxes that my mom had sent me and I came across my old report cards. Guess who was an A student in math back then? LOL
My daughter has been drama free for quite awhile now. Phewww She has joined this club on campus called Inter-varsity, which is essentially a college Christian group. She is making some good friends and has taken on some leadership roles. Plus she is passing her classes. All good things.
The boys rarely change a whole lot. New challenges but normal ones for boys. Still haven't got my oldest son to move out, and my sixteen year old is pushing every boundary we have. Normal boy stuff. And if it isn't, don't tell me...
I missed LOL day and I am totally bummed about that. So to all my LURKERS, thanks for reading and sometimes commenting. You all give some pretty good advice and support and you even tell me when I am wrong. Love, love, love you all.
I have two weeks left of school before I get six weeks off, and I plan on blogging my heart out. I always miss my blog friends.I got two more tattoos. One is a cross connected to a lifeline connected to a heart (faith, hope and love) and the other one says "by grace"
I have found that I love to be flogged. At some parties that we have gone to, this man is teaching Ty how to really flog and I benefit from it. The sub space is incredible and Ty's aftercare usually is needed into the next day.
Yes we still have our DD lifestyle going on. I am no good at being submissive in a D/s relationship, which you will might remember why and how I got named Stinkerbell. But doing the 49/51 and being held accountable to Ty really works in our marriage. 95% of our spankings are for fun because I am so good at this HoH relationship. And the kids are even positively responsive to our behavior even without details. Just us being healthy makes our family healthy.
This should be on the top of my list of things, but this list is in total random order. But I love Ty so much. He just is better than I could ever wish for.
And the biggest news is that both of my bio parents will be here on the first of December to visit me. Yep, to say that I wasn't nervous would be a lie. I can't believe that this is happening and I don't know how I am supposed to feel about it, or how I am supposed to act, or if they want something from me that I cannot give, or how much time should I allow them with my kids, or what if they (well him) are terrible people, and, and, and,,,,,,,,Well better end now. I miss you all, love you all (hear that lurkers!) and I will see you around for the next eight weeks. Yay!


Hi Blondie, wow, a lot going on. I am glad things are going so much better for your daughter, boys are just boys! Good luck with school and the meetings
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
Great luck with the the visit.
ReplyDeleteHi Blondie, it's so wonderful to see you post and what a great catch up, wow, you have had a lot going on!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on passing the math class, I am totally useless at math lol. So glad to hear about the positive moves your daughter has made. Wishing you the best for the meeting with your biological parents.
Hugs
Roz
Good gravy, Blondie...you do have a lot going on don't ya. Congrats on passing your math course. Happy to hear your daughter has settled down and all the boys are doing well. Very glad to hear that things are going well with you and Ty. I know you have to be nervous regarding your bio parents...I would be. Just remember...any relationship with them is just gravy...the real meat and potatoes are your mom and dad, ty and your kiddos. Sending lots of prayers and positive energy that things work out well.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
Hello, Blondie. It is nice to meet you. Came across a link to your blog while I was looking up a present for my boyfriend's birthday.
ReplyDeleteI read you love to be flogged and I said YES YES YES lol
One of my absolute favorite all time toys that we have is a leather rose flogger. Enter "leather rose flogger" into Ebay search and it will come right up. I think a purple one is first shown. Ours is like that only with red petals and handle.
Get one of those and you will want to be flogged every day (if not more lol)
Anyways, I look forward to reading thru your blog when I get the chance.
amber xxx
My, you are busy. I'm sure I would never pass a maths test now. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteGlad to read your daughter is more settled.
As for floggers... my favourite.
hugs DF
Glad life is good for you now. As for your birth parents coming, I'm sure they are as nervous as you. Ty will not allow things to get out of control - that has to be a blessing. As for your children, kids are smart and usually much more aware than us of the surroundings and the people in them.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to reading the outcome.
Blondie:
ReplyDeleteGlad things are better and welcome back. Congratulations on your math grade. I remember what my pre-med professor (advisor) said when I was concerned, about the possibility of a C in math. His answer never left me. "What do they call the medical school graduate with a 2.0 average"? My response: "I don't know"? His: "they call him doctor"!!!. Good luck with everything.
Rick
Such a great update, Blondie! :) I'm glad things are going so well! (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteNice that you love to be blogged and are getting flogged. Your life seems to be in a good place. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteFD
Hi Blondie, :) It's always nice to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that things are going well! You surely deserve some nice smooth times ahead. Ty, your kids, your classes- all sound wonderful and loving. I'm happy for you!
I hope that you have a super visit with your Bio family! I will be thinking of you. You know, I always go back to "You can't have enough people to love, and to love you back." The relationships will be different, and my guess is that there will be a period of time when you all kind of "feel out" about what each is thinking in terms of a relationship. That can be a little tricky; but from what I read here, you know that your parents, are your loving parents. So as you move forward, you will figure out where your bio parents play a role that works well for you. I too am guessing that they are as nervous as you are about the meeting. I am sure that it will go well. I've never met you, but I read here. You are loving, and lovely, a good mom, and wife and friend- a good person! Take good care! Many hugs and love,
<3 Katie
Thank you for the update, Blonde.
ReplyDeleteYou may miss blogging, we (I) miss you
Han
thanks for letting us know how you are doing. love and hugs to you
ReplyDeleteHi Blondie,
ReplyDeleteI don't have children, but all the couples I have seen speak about the teen years and how it passes and everything turns out okay. I am sure the same will happen for you. I'm glad your daughter found Intervarsity. I had a roommate that was involved in it in college and it seemed to be a great place to do some growing up.
Cygnet