I am here. Well kind of.
I have been tied up lately and couldn't visit all of you....
I finally broke free of the ropesPeaked out and didn't see any of those darn responsibilities.
I snuck out and it was not easy (I can hear those responsibilities heading this way)

"So, how's it going? What's new? Love to hear how you are doing? Me, I've been good - you know the usual."
Oh shoot, did you hear that? It's responsibilities calling me.

Darn, I was hoping that I would have longer to visit.
Love to all of you.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............................





Blondie!!!! You've been missed. Bet it's finals week for you too. Good luck! One more semester down. You can do it! Eric is leaving in five days and I'll be without him until January so we are spending as much time together as possible this week. I want to hear all about your adventures, busy girl. When you get a chance! Amy
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy, I think that I am too overwhelmed to process anything right now. Finals are over and so is Christmas. Holidays are so much.
DeleteBlondie!!!!! So happy to hear from you...been super crazy around here...hoping that everything slows down a bit after the first of the year. Hope you can hide from a few of those responsibilities and come visit again soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
Cat, I have missed you too. I hope you are right about things slowing down. I could really use a breather. I guess everyone has a lot of responsibilities, not just me. Mine were seeming to be too much there for awhile. I am enjoying the break.
DeleteHi Blondie, very cute :) Great to hear from you. Crazy time of year.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Hi Roz, thanks. It is crazy, for everyone. Hope you are doing great
DeleteHi Blondie, nice to hear from you. Hope life is going great!
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Hi Jan, it's nice to be able to stop in and say hello. I don't want you all to forget about little ol' me. Lol
DeleteHi Blondie, Good to hear from you. Hope you can have a break from the responsibilities soon. Hectic time of year with everything to do.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Hugs Lindy
Thanks Lindy. Life is always going to be busy, I think. Breathing now, normally. ;-)
DeleteLife is all over the map here, but I think I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Get your damn chat thing fixed on your phone, or steal that laptop back from your husband will ya? This emailing thing is for the birds ( although I'll continue to if it is our only option). Busy but effective week last week. Should have more time this week....before NEXT week. LMAO.
ReplyDeleteLove
willie
Time to catch up......... I will be in touch.
DeleteHi there..good to see you hear...and it is that time of year. Take care...and take time for You...
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Hi Abby, it's nice to check in. Well finals are over, Christmas was good, and now I have a little time before things start multiplying again. <3
DeleteIt's a busy time of year. Good to hear from you. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThanks Leigh, it's nice to check in and see what everyone is doing.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi I too have a blog but not sure how to add all of the fancy graphics.
ReplyDeleteWell if you are looking for advice, I am definitely not the right person to ask. I am technologically challenged.
DeleteBlondie, so good to hear from you and that you are alive and well!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteThanks Maggie, it is nice to check in. Don't want all of you to think that I left, this blog land is one of my favorite of places to be. I miss all of you
DeleteHi Blondie,
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you. Sending hugs :-)
Hi Terps, Hugs right back at ya ;-)
DeleteOh those pesky responsibilities! Glad you snuck away from them long enough to say hello. :)
ReplyDeleteI think if I turn around and fight them, I have a chance of winning. Need to learn to delegate. Lol Thanks for stopping by and visiting me.
DeleteIf you're running away, let me know. I wanna go too!
ReplyDeleteThe house sold. It's a freaking Christmas miracle...
Oh hello there my dear friend. I am running away, towards you. I am sooooo happy for you and your house. It is definitely a Christmas present. Now take that money and head out to California.
Delete