Sunday, August 30, 2015

spankopoly


26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Now we need to find someone who has played or will play the game. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Should I dare you to play?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try again without my fingers slipping. ;)

      Very fun and creative Blondie...thanks for sharing.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
    2. Thanks Cat. Speaking of fingers slipping... I didn't know that I had actually posted this, I was working on it to post but I must have hit publish.

      Delete
  3. This is awesome and fun Blondie. Love it!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, now you have to give it a try, let me know how the game goes and if anything good comes from it.

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful board game! My guy and I need to print this out and play it. Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Now you will have to tell me how fun the game is as soon as you play it.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Wish I could claim to be the creative one who made up this game. I could probably patent it and make tons of money. Oh well, I used to make great snow angels.. lol

      Delete
  6. Would be a fun game to play.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was a clearer picture but it does look like fun.

      Delete
  7. looks like fun will have to make a board like that. Thanks Blondie.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do play it, let me know how much fun it is. Ty and I are so competitive against each other, I might lose the game just because of my attitude, no matter what space I landed on.

      Delete
  8. Is this the game Todd and Susie used to sell at American Spanking Society. I always wanted one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, I never really knew Todd and Susie. I found this on my tumbler list and it looked like fun. You can make one of your own. I bet Cassie would be creative enough to make one but she probably wouldn't like the game.

      Delete
  9. Oh....what great fun!! Thanks for sharing...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look like fun. Someone has to make the game and try it. I am really dying to see if it works

      Delete
  10. I used to love Monopoly, bet this one is even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was younger, and it was blizzard weather, the electricity was out, we use to play monopoly by lantern light by the fireplace. That is probably one of my most favorite of memories.

      Delete
  11. Blondie,
    Love this,
    Thanks,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like fun. I just wish it was a better picture. It could be fun

      Delete
  12. Ha! That's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilli. I love your little picture, I have a tattoo that looks really similar to it.

      Delete
  13. WHOA Ho ho!!! Now there is a game board that would keep one more than interested for hours on end! LOL!

    Thanks for sharing this Blondie. :) I know that you can relate to this: four kids and hours and hours of monopoly games through the years. Sports versions, toy versions, all fun to play. Sometimes the game got really, really, REALLY long. I have a feeling that Rob and I could play this one for hours. LOL! And maybe if you land on the equivalent of free parking, and collect money in the middle, you could trade it in for some mighty fine spanky fun! :D Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete